Friday, January 25, 2013

PTI - Jan Blog Hop

I'm posting another card for the   PTI - January 2013 Blog Hop   It's all about Black Backgrounds.  

This card is for a dear friend, who always knows how to make me feel better with just a word, act of kindness or just letting me know she is always "there for me".




I used one of  PTI's Banner Borders die cut on different colored/glitter papers and glued them to the True Black cardstock from PTI.  The patterned paper under the black panel is from American Girl.  'Friends' is from PTI's Spiral Bouquet

The inside sentiment of the card really says it all :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! The inside of the colorful is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Helen. Three cards. They are all wonderful. I especially like this one with the banner border die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Helen! I really like the pops of bright colors and patterns with the black! I especially like the inside! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Beautiful - LOVE your unique design and great color combination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun design - with a huge surprise inside! This is one special card from one special designer - you rocked it, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card that captures the essence of friendship. ;-) Nice job on this challenge! I'm a pansy and didn't even attempt it.

    ReplyDelete