Wednesday, January 30, 2013

MIM #102- card 2

Make It Monday #102 is Pillow Box Stamping and Assembly ~ you can watch Ashley's video HERE 

Here's another pillow box I made for a "gift card" gift. I just LOVE these personalized boxes and think I will get a bunch done for future giving with this challenge.


The box was unassembled ~ laying flat which I randomly stamped with PTI's Spiral Bouquet flowers, stem and leaves. The leaves are highlighted with lime green glitter glue from Studio G and the sheer turquoise ribbon is from Michael's.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving comments! I so appreciate you taking the time ~ plus, it gives me the chance to come by and see your creations :)



8 comments:

  1. absolutely wonderful, love the fresh colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Helen. ;-) I love the colors you chose, and also the ribbon and stamp set you chose. Such a lovely combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your boxes are beautiful but I think the blue one is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way the green glitter leaves and sheer ribbon go together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These boxes are so dear - perfect for little treasures! Love the way the design "fits" the box shape and the perfect shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a sweet pillow box! Wonderful design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your floral design is perfectly placed. Great job. I too love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Helen! I need to make a few more! It is so quick, easy and fun! :) Jill

    ReplyDelete